Friday, May 7, 2010

Hit the ground running!

I'm not going to spend much time on introductions, I just want to share things I find particularly aesthetic. This will include fashion, interior design, artwork, and probably some photography. My taste is pretty eclectic in all of the above. I like mixing modern and vintage, classic and edgy.

I just recently happened upon this bangin' website, bonadrag.com, and ohh boy they are hawking some awesome stuff! Here are a few of my favorites:

Veda Electric Dress
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bliss Lau
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is lovely, but I'd worry about it exploding off of me if I moved weird...

Clover web bracelet
Photobucket

This is one of the few bracelet/ring combo's I've seen that manages to not look...wiccan. (which I don't think is usually a strong look)

via bonadrag.com

No comments: